Hilarious SMS Text Messages Page4

Boy: I am not rich like rohit, I don't even have a bid car like rohit. But I really love you!
Girl: I love you too, but tell me more about rohit..

What is education ?
Is is the system because of which
we waste 1/4 of our life to learn how to
waste the remaining 3/4 of our life.

Mistakes are painful but years later a collection of mistakes called
"Experience"
Leads us to
"Success"
So dont be Afraid of
"Mistakes"


Husband: Today is sunday & I have to enjoy it. So i bought 3 movie tickets. Wife: why three? Husband: 4 u and ur parents.

What do u call a woman in heaven? An Angel. A crowd of woman in heaven? A host of Angels. And all woman in heaven? PEACE ON EARTH!

Seeking luv iz a mission... finding luv iz a complexed ambition... so y not go wiv the asian tradition, and let the parentz make the decision...

Ek to aap sharmate bhut ho..
Agar Bat kare koi aapse to Itratee bohut ho..
Dil chahata he koi sms na karu apko..
Par suna he aap sms padkar,
Muskurate buhut ho...!

I m proud that u r my FRIEND bcoz u r
20% Perfect
20% Attractive
20% Great
20% Amazing
20% Loveable
In short u r 100%
P. A . G . A . L

If I was an artist,
you would be my picture!
If I was a poet,
you would be my inspiration!
If I was an author you would be my story!
But I'm only a cartoonist!

Q. What is the most noteworthy contribution of the Sindhis' to Hindustani Music ?
A. Raga Kirvani.




Evolution of man:

Without shaadi Spiderman
Shaadi ke din superman
Shaadi ke baad Gentleman

Aur

B.V khobsurat ho toh saari umar watchman.


Dentist: I have to pull the aching tooth, it will take just five minutes.
Patient: And how much will it cost?
Dentist: It's $99.
Patient: $99 for just a few minutes work???
Dentist: I can extract it very slowly if you like.


The Difference Between Dogs and Cats

A dog thinks: My owners feed me, love me, provide me with a nice house, and take good care of me ... They must be gods!
A cat thinks: My owners feed me, love me, provide me with a nice house and take good care of me ... I must be a god!

No comments: