Cool Funny Text Messages Page 9

  • A mobile is like women :-
    Talks non-stop,
    Costs a fortune,
    Disturbs when your busy
    And when U need them urgently, they have no service.

  • खुदा करे तुम जिंदगी में बहुत आगे बढो।
    इतनें आगे बढो कि जिससे मिलो वो कहे-चलो चलो आगे बढो।

  • Mein Tumhare Liye Sab Kuch Karta......
    Magar Mujhe Kaam Tha......
    Mein Tumhare Liye Doob Ke Marta......
    Magar Mujhe Zukham Tha......

  • Science teacher:agar kisi ladki ko mirgi ka attack ho to use lambe time tak kiss karo isse wo thik ho jayegi. Student:par sir use attack kaise dilaya jaye?.

  • Son:papa jab sab shadi kar ke pareshan hai tu shadi kyu kartay hai?
    Papa: Beta aqal badam khanay
    Se nahi Thokar kha ke aati hai.

  • Your birth day is the perfect day to say I care, because you will remeber me when u certainly make it a big affair, and when you do hold a party... I bet you will be the one who would care
    - to make ur special day a costly affair!!!!

  • sabse smart koun: TUM
    sabse strong koun: TUM
    in sab me TUM se jyada koun: HUM
    Lekin duniya me sabse acche dost kaun:
    HUM TUM

  • Husband asks,
    Do u know the meaning of WIFE?
    It means...Without Information Fighting Evrytime!
    WIFE on hearing this says,
    it could also mean - With Idiot For Ever.

  • shaadi k din kareeb aye to maha ko diting ka shaok hova .mein le ayi Sufi
    ko.kyunk sufi per aiteybar jo tha.subha hoi to dekha na Maha thi na sufi. All flowers dont represent love but rose did it. All animals cannot speak but parrot did it. all donkeys cannot read but u did it!

  • I need you...
    I love you...
    I can't go anywhere
    without you...

    .Oh My Lovely..
    Shoes!
    ,,,, ,,,,
    __ __
    (___,_) (_,___)

No comments: