Mast Mast Funniest Text Messages Page 8

sardar always study in front of a mirror bcoz of 3 reasons.1-it helps saving revision time.2-he can keep a watch on himself.3-he likes combine studies.

I M D BEST
I Can Prove It
I Can c The Tea In Tea Cup,Can u c The World In World Cup?
I Can Send My Address 2 ur Mobile, Can u Send ur Mobile 2 my Address?


Yaad hai hum pehli baar kahan miley they...train ruki.......khidki khuli.......nazron se nazren mili .........aur app ne kaha ..........Allah ke naam pe dede BABA:-D

A Sardar breaks an egg to make an omlette but notices that the egg is empty. He says...Saale! Now a days, even the hens have started using condoms!!

Help ever, hurt never! Love ever, hate never! Give ever, expect never! Smile ever, cry never! Think me ever, forget ME Never!!!

U'r very special for me. I'm very concerned about u'r safety. But I can't be
with u always. So please, Take Care of yourself when u jump from 1 tree 2 another!

Aankho me "SHARAFAT"
Chaal me "NAJAKAT"
Dil me "SACHCHAI" aur
Chehre me "SAFAI"


Teacher :Tomorrow there will be a lecture on Sun.Everyone must attend it.
Raju:No ma"m! I will not be able to attend it.
Teacher :Why?
Raju:My mother will not allow me to go so farr !!

Husband Aur Wife Hotel Me Gaye Tabhi 1 Lady Ne
Hello Kiya,
Wife- Koun Thi Wo?
Hus-Tum Dimag Kharab Mat Karo, Main Pehle Hi Pareshan Hu Ki Woh Bhi Yehi Puchegi.

I want u 2 know that our friendship means a lot 2 me. U cry, I cry. U laugh.. I laugh. U jump out of d window.. I look down n then.. I laugh again.. hahaha

I can't hide this from u anymore i really don't wanna hurt u but i feel it's beter i tell u b4 u hear it from sum1 else im really sorry but there's no santa!

Don't think of yourself as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey!

There are 4 animal species a woman needs in her life: Jaguar in her garage, mink in her closet, tiger in her bed! And ofcourse a donkey to pay her bills!!

I like to compare you with a nice cold glass of beer, beautiful colour, perfect taste, really perfect and when the glass is empty i just take the next one!

1 ladki thi deewani si,
doston pe woh marti thi!
Chori Chori Chupke Chupke
TEXT likha karti thi,
kuch kehna tha shayad usko
lekin moblie bill se Darti thi.

No comments: