Funniest Text Messages Page 2

Fight fight never surrender,
After may there is december.
Where there is a wil there is a way,
After december there is a may.

Q. Why is A.P the land of underwears ?
A. 'cos there they keep saying - yemUNDEE, chappUNDEE, koorchUNDDEE etc.

A lot of things go unquestioned, Al ot of Questions go unanswered, A Few words go unsaid, Few go a unheard, Some r born dead, Thats Life!!


It takes 15 trees to produce the amount of paper that we use to write one exam. Join us in promoting the noble cause of saving trees. SAY NO TO EXAMS

I regret all
I didn’t say
and all I didn’t do.
I thought I had
all the answers,
but I didn’t have a clue.
If I could go back
in time
and somehow change
the past,
you’d never doubt
for a second,
that our love
was meant to last.

Your network tariff has changed. Call charges are now calculated according to brain size. The smaller the cheaper........ You can make free calls!

U r the one whose so smart,U r the one whose so charming, U r the one whose so caring, U r the one whose so good looking. And, I'm the one who is spreading these rumors.

When i miss u i read your sms
when i want to see u i close my eyes
and
when i want to hear your voice
I Simply throw a stone over Donkey

While we were walking,
we were watching window washers
wash Washington’s windows with warm washing water.

A boy goes to a strip club. His mom gets angry & asks him: Did u see anything there that u were not supposed to see?
Boy: Yes, I saw dad!

Marry and make a woman happy OR remain a bachelor and make several women happy!

Jab Aap hamse ruth jaoge Jab Aap hamse khafa ho jaoge
Jab Aap hame bhul jaoge Tab gaal pe aisa thapad padega ki sab yaad aa jayega.

gadhe ko aam ke ped pe baitha dekh ke haathi niche se bola tum uper kya kar rahe ho gadha: kuch nahi ganna kha raha hu hathi:magar ye aam ka ped hai gadha:pata hai main ganna saath me laya hun

No comments: